Seeking Energetic Full-Time or Part-Time Pediatric Specialist - Leavenworth, KS
Little Chompers Pediatric Dentistry is seeking a pediatric specialist eager to work on children ages 2-18 years. We are in search of a friendly, energetic, and skilled children’s dentist to work full-time or as little as 2 days a week.
At Little Chompers, we use three guiding principles to operate our practice:
• Bless children in our community. We deliver dental care to all children in our community.
• Education is essential in our interaction with parents and we commit to be partners in advocating dental health in the community.
• Eliminating disease. We believe in the highest standard of care for every patient and treatment is not dictated by fee schedules or mandated production targets.
Contact: Dr. Robinson Kiser
Seeking Part-Time Dentist - Wamego, KS
Community Care Ministries (CCM) is seeking a part-time (one day per week) dentist.
CCM is a safety-net, non-profit 501(c)(3) health facility located in Wamego, KS serving the communities in Pottawatomie & Wabaunsee counties for the past 20 years.
CCM is dedicated to providing a caring atmosphere while meeting the needs of our clients in the areas of medical, mental health, spiritual care, dental, and social services.
Interested applicants please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking General Dentist - Wichita, KS Area
Description: Now is the time to join Derby Modern Dentistry. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
We allow you to do what you do best by doing the dentistry that you diagnose, while exploring future partnership opportunities. We follow through on our promise to clinicians with our culture of patient centric care, our ability to deliver comprehensive integrated care, and our ability to support modern dentistry. PDS supported owner dentists know that being backed by the country's leading dental support organization allows them to focus on providing patient centric and clinically excellent care.
• Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
• Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology
• Malpractice Insurance
• Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
• 401(k) Savings Plan
The average full-time PDS-supported Dentist earns $160,000 - $390,000.
“Partnering with PDS has given me the opportunity to realize my dream of practice ownership. I am able to do the dentistry that I love.” - Dr. Callaway-Nelson
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Seeking Full-Time or Part-Time Associate Dentist - Wichita, KS
Description: Growing private practice in Wichita, KS is seeking a full-time or part-time associate dentist. Ideal candidate is caring, compassionate, and able to provide high quality dental care to patients of all ages.
• Full autonomy in treatment planning and patient care
• Utilization of a fully trained team
• Competitive compensation
• Retirement with company match
• CPR certification & continuing education opportunities
• Mentorship for new grads
Contact: Dr. Behnaz Raisdana
Searching for a Dental Practice to Purchase in Wichita or Surrounding Area
Are you thinking about retirement? Don't want to sell out to corporate? See the practice you put so much time and passion into building over the years continue on with someone who cares about people and their oral health!
I am a general dentist looking to purchase a dental practice in Wichita or within a couple of hours. Give me a call or shoot me an e-mail for a frank conversation and see if this is an avenue of interest to you.
Thanks for your time and have a great one!
Associate Dentist Wanted - Pediatric Dental Practice with Ownership Opportunity
Description: If you enjoy working with children, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
Are you looking to join a vibrant, energetic pediatric office? Join our team to make a difference in "patient's" lives and be recognized for your efforts.
We are currently looking for a dentist who is a team player and dedicated to serving our patients. This role interacts with our patients, office staff, and impacting the underserved communities across the United States. We will provide additional on the job training and support from our Lead Dentists. We offer a SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT with an emphasis on quality versus quantity. This is a fulltime, salaried position with benefits.
Compensation: Starting at 190k salary, monthly bonuses, and potential for ownership.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art practice that focuses on exceptional patient care, join our team! We want to hear from you!
Please visit our website at heropracticeservices.com to learn more about our opportunities.
Seeking Full-Time General Dentist - Overland Park, KS
Description: Our dental practice is looking for an associate dentist 4 days/week. Ownership and investment opportunities available! We serve our patients through general dentistry, endodontic, periodontic, oral surgery, orthodontic, and family dentistry in a comfortable, friendly, and affordable neighborhood setting.
Position offers clinical freedom and treatment autonomy; established and rapidly growing patient base; highly skilled and experienced staff; fully digital ops with all new equipment; Dentrix; Dexis software and sensors; Nomad handheld x-ray devices; Cone-Beam x-ray; malpractice insurance assistance; CE reimbursement and implant/surgery/other chairside mentoring available
Call 801-870-0636 or email email@example.com for details.
Seeking Part-Time Oral Surgeon - Lenexa, KS
Description: Gentle Dental is searching for a part-time oral surgeon at our Lenexa, KS practice.
Position Details: Reasonable patient load Predominantly PPO practice. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Practice located at 13100 W 87th Street Pkwy, Lenexa, KS 66215.
• Teamwork in the patients best interest
• Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
• Referrals from multiple deneral dentists
• Established practice in a growing community
• Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Short and long term disability
• 401K and additional pre-tax saving plan
• Life insurance
• Malpractice insurance
• CE credits and partial license and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
• Oral Surgery Residency Certificate
• Accredited Dental School Graduate
• Current applicable state dental license (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
• Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Contact: Erica Roy
Seeking General Dentist - Emporia, KS
Description: We are a growing dental DDSO & dental Membership company that is helping solo and small group private practices compete and win against the growing corporate dentistry / PPO landscape. We are looking for general dentists who desire to one day own their own private practice.
Why Should You Join Us? “We offer dentists opportunities to clinically grow their skills and offer wealth building opportunities.” ~ Marvin Heinbach, DDS
Job Summary: The General Dentist, reporting to the Lead Dentist or DDSO Team Leader, provides general dentistry following the dental practice acts of the state where they are employed. Strives to deliver a quality patient experience. Responsible for driving superior levels of patient service while striving continuously to improve outcomes. Follows and supports our patient care model for patient experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Diagnoses and provides appropriate dental treatment plans to patients to include discussion and explanation of treatment plans with patients and/or guardians to their satisfaction and mutual understanding
• Utilizes best practices, evidenced based dentistry and ADA standards of care in guiding your clinical practice
• Educates patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
• Communicates with our clinical and administrative support team regarding patient treatment plans, required follow up visits and referrals to specialty dentists
• Prescribes medications as necessary and appropriate
• Carefully documents all medications, diagnoses, consultations and treatment plans in the electronic medical record in a timely manner (end of business day) while adhering to HIPAA regulations
• Ensures execution proper follow up and continued care of patients involved in multi – step treatment plans, particularly for those patients referred for specialty care
• Attends required continuing education courses related to the dental profession for continued and improved knowledge and technique of dentistry and oral health
• Practices and follows infection control and OSHA regulations
• Follows all rules and regulations set by the state, federal and governmental entities
• Consistently attends and participates in team meetings and huddles
• Partners with the Practice Manager to ensure business objectives are met
• Demonstrates and encourages a patient focus in all practice operations
• Fosters strong relationships with patients to create connections and influence patient retention
• Ensures appropriate follow through with patients to create lasting relationships with facility
• Executes company standards, processes, and procedures to ensure quality of service and a consistent patient experience
• Strives to balance the achievement of operational targets while ensuring an exceptional patient experience
• Other duties as needed or required
• High standards for integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work ethic
• Commitment to service excellence
• Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent organization and follow through
• Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
• Self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic. Self- starter with a strong desire to exceed expectations and capable of leading, directing, and supporting a team to achieve successful results
• Maintains confidentiality discretion
• Ability to effectively work in collaboration with others to achieve business objectives
• Willing to grow and be challenged
• DDS or DMD required
• Dentist licensing/certifications required by state
• Maintain Continuing Education (CE) as required by state
• Current CPR certification, Level B
• Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
• Group practice dental experience preferred
• Full-Time schedule preferred
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel using personal car as required by the company. Occasional overnight travel.
Physical Demands: Must be able to communicate effectively. Ability to stand for frequent and extended periods of time. The ability to bend, squat, kneel, reach overhead and carry or lift up to 50 pounds. Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position responsibilities. The ability to handle sharp instruments. May be exposed to bloodborne pathogens, chemical hazards, respiratory hazards in a controlled environment. May be exposed to hazardous chemicals or substances. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required.
Contact: JD Deines
General Partnership Opportunity - Southwestern Kansas
Description: This busy general office has 14 operatories, five of which are for hygiene. The practice is fully digital, computerized, and equipped with the latest technology including a digital pan ceph & CBCT, dental milling machine, Galileos 3D Pano, Waterlase iPlus 2 and Solea CO2 laser.
The practice is open 5 days a week and averages 178 new patients per month. Hygiene is booked out five months and doctor production is booked out twelve weeks in advance.
The practice does $4M+ in production, $3.5M in collections and has a great overhead. Roughly 80% of new patients come from existing patient referrals.
Periodontal Providers Group Seeking Dentist - Various Kansas Locations
We have established offices in Kansas and Missouri. Flexible schedules based on # of days you want to work. Learn from the best. Over 20+ years of experience specialist to mentor from. No stress of all the business nonsense. Only focus on your band and your patient.
State of the art facilities staff with the best talent out there. Connect with our partners for incredible prices on the best biomaterials and tools in the market. Competitive compensation!
We are looking to add a few motivated, confident periodontists to our existing offices in the state of Kansas and Missouri. Excellent salary with possible relocation bonus. Work with an incredible team of referring dentists and patient pool. Generate income with no stress of overhead or having employees. Set your number of workdays and hours.
• 1-2 years of experience. New students encourage to apply
• An established license in Kansas and Missouri
To get more information about this unique opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-389-9319.
Associate Needed Full-Time - Olathe, KS
Description: Looking for an associate dentist for 32-40 hours per week to be a part of our dental team.
Contact: Dr. Daniel Bednarczyk
Explore a Career in Correctional Dentistry - Hutchinson, KS
Description: Explore a Career in Correctional Dentistry and enjoy practicing without the administrative hassles of an office-based practice!
Centurion is the leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities nationwide. We are proud to partner with the Correctional Dental Provider Network (CDPN) to be the NEW provider of dental services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are seeking a dentist who is ready to make a difference to an underserved population while being part of an elite organization. We have the following opportunity available: Hutchinson Correctional Facility This is a full-time opportunity located in Hutchinson, KS
Contact: Natelie Blasius
Seeking General Dentist, New Grads Welcome - Kansas City, KS
Description: Seeking full-time or part-time general dentist to join group practice in Kansas City, KS.
Our busy 32 year-old practice offers general dentistry, endodontic, periodontic, oral surgery, orthodontic, and pediatric dentistry services in a comfortable, friendly, and affordable neighborhood setting.
• Competitive Base Pay -or- Percentage of Collections (whichever is higher each month)
• Relocation Assistance Potential
• Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
• Established and Rapidly Growing Patient Base
• Group Practice with Highly Skilled and Experienced Staff.
• Fully Digital Operatories with All New Equipment.
• Dentrix; Dexis Software & Sensors; Nomad Handheld X-ray Devices; Cone-Beam X-ray
• Malpractice Insurance Assistance
• CE Reimbursement and Implant / Surgery / Other Chairside Mentoring Available
• DDS or DMD / DEA
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Two years clinical experience (or a willingness to be mentored)
• Motivated / Driven / Amazing Work Ethic
Contact: Anthony Nelson
Associate Dentist Needed - Garden City, KS
Description: Dental Associates in Garden City, KS is actively looking for an associate general dentist to join our busy dental office.
We have an outstanding practice with great patients and staff! Privately owned and operated for the last 18+ years. $300,000 yearly salary, healthcare, 401K and 2 weeks paid vacation. 4 1/2 day work week, $10,000 sign on bonus with a signed 5 year contract.
Current dentist is ready to retire and offering to turn the practice over to associate in 5 years. Will withhold $100,000 per year from your salary and after 5 years the practice is yours free and clear!
Average collections over $2 million per year.
Call or email now to start the opportunity of a lifetime!
Contact: Dr. Jay Keltner
Seeking Full-Time Dentist - Wichita, KS
Description: Hunter Health is seeking a full-time dentist. Hunter Health is a private, non-profit 501(c) (3) health care facility located in Wichita (Sedgwick County), the largest city in Kansas. Wichita, which is located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Arkansas River, is also the state's largest metro area and business hub.
Benefits: Hunter Health offers health, dental, vision, employer paid basic life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability with options for more coverage paid by employee, employer paid employee assistance program, 6 weeks (30 days) of PTO, 401(k) employer matching up to first 4%.
Tuition reimbursement may be possible through HRSA and/or IHS for qualifying candidates. Hunter Health is an EEOC, D/V, and Native American Preference employer. A Drug Free and Smoke-Free work environment. At will Employer.
To apply, visit our website at hunterhealth.org/careers.
Seeking Associate Dentist - South of KC
Description: Are you looking for more than just a job? Look no further! We have just helped our current associate launch her first dental practice, and we are ready to help another.
As an associate, you will get more hands on training experience in a few months than you would get in years at a formal advanced training program. You will not only learn GP, ortho, oral surgery, implants, and full mouth reconstruction; you will get extensive training in dental management and leadership.
There is a guaranteed base with an opportunity to exceed it by a percentage of your production. You can participate in our medical, disability, and life insurance; and eventually, participate in our robust 401K program.
If you are ready to take the fast track to your lifetime goals, don't hesitate. We have only 1 associate position available just 40 minutes south of Kansas City, and we are sure it will go fast!
Reach out to Gina today at email@example.com or 405-850-4780.
Seeking Associate Dentist - Wichita, KS
Description: We are growing! Currently seeking full-time associate dentists to help us grow in the Wichita area!
We have a proven successful dental practice model and plan to make a difference in Kansas. We have an established office here in Wichita with amazing patient reviews.
We offer career growth, modern office and equipment, large patient base, a positive culture, and a trained team. Our associates have full autonomy to provide all aspects of dentistry.
Interested associates, contact me directly at the number or email listed!
Contact: Dr. David Willardson, DMD
Seeking Full-Time or Part-Time General Dentist - Kansas City, KS
Seeking full-time or part-time general dentist in the Kansas City area.
A great place for new graduates and/or working moms or potential mothers. We go
to great lengths to accommodate the unique needs of working mothers!
• Flexibility in creating a schedule that works for your family
• No nights or weekends
• Maternity pay for 5 weeks or a signing bonus
• We will accommodate your children's school activities or allow you to be home
with them when they are sick
• Work with a well-trained support staff.
• Full-time employees can expect to earn 200K+/ year
Additional benefits are included, call us for details!
Contact Dr. Ben Wilson at 970-901-9865 or email our office director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking General Dentist - SW Corner of KS
Description: 360care focuses on serving the dental and oral health care needs for residents of senior and long-term care facilities.
Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to perform:
• Cleanings, X-rays, composite fillings, extractions, and complete denture/partial services
• We are looking for dentists who have a state license in good standing
• We provide a dental assistant, supplies, and instruments
• Focus on quality patient care, not quotas
• Weekday scheduling - No nights or weekends!
• Patients seen on-site, in a treatment room located within the facility
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible scheduling working as an independent contractor
Contact: Brian Whitley