General Partnership Opportunity in Southwestern Kansas
This busy office is looking for a general dentist who wants the opportunity to buy-in. This 8,000 sq ft office has 14 operatories, 5 of which are for hygiene. The practice is fully digital, computerized, and equipped with the latest technology including a digital pan ceph & CBCT, dental milling machine, Galileos 3D Pano, Waterlase iPlus 2 and Solea CO2 laser.
The practice is open 5 days a week, has over 10,000 active patients, and averages 208 new patients per month. Hygiene is booked out five months and doctor production is booked out two weeks in advance. In 2021, the practice did approximately $4.7M in production, ~$3.8M in collections and had a great overhead. Whether you are a recent grad or more established doctor this practice opportunity is for you!
Contact: Catriona M
Need associate dentist - $1000/day min guarantee, 33% collections, $300+/year
Description: We are looking for an associate to join our team! Our office is a stand alone 6400 square ft building that has 13 ops, 4 of which are brand new. We are located in rural SW Kansas. Key points are: Sign on bonus of 25K 33% of collections with the opportunity to produce at least 1m $1000 daily minimum guarantee 401K HSA per paycheck Health insurance CE allowance We have 5 hygienists with 13 supporting staff members. Two CEREC scanners and two CEREC milling units including the new primescan and speedfire. Sprint ray 3d printer CBCT for implants and endo Fotona lightwalker hard and soft tissue laser Full or part time - Work as little or as much as you would like. We are flexible and can make it happen for you. Closest specialist is an hour away so we are able to provide advanced services to the surrounding towns as well. New grads welcome. Text or call me at 913-274-9299
Moreno Family Dentistry - Full Time Associate
Description: We are an 18 year old private family practice looking for a Full-time associate. This is a family practice that sees all ages of patients. The associates position includes: a generous collections based salary a full schedule variety of procedures large amount of autonomy possible future opportunity to purchase practice If you enjoy having fun and working hard. We are the office for you. This is a perio oriented family practice. We are not a corporate practice. We are highly focused on great outcomes for our patients. Ability to speak Spanish preferred but not required. This position is for Monday through Friday. We are excited for you to join our team! Job Type: Full-time Salary: $180,000.00 - $280,000.00 per year.
Private practice seeks associate dentist- Stockton KS
Description: Looking for a recent graduate who wants to improve their skills in endodontics, oral surgery, or pediatrics! General dentist seeking a dentist to work with- potential to purchase the office and practice in the future. We are a busy practice located in NW Kansas surrounded by many cities without dentists. Competent staff, great work environment. Ability to gain experience and improve on skills while working with a dentist with 40 years experience. Fully digital and paperless. Home next to the office is available for dentists who don't live close.
Call me and let's talk about options! 785-205-9065
Dentist in Overland Park, KS
Description: You will love this FT/PT opportunity we have for a General/Pedo Dentist. It is an excellent place for new grads to start their profession or for mid-career dentists to work stress-free. The incredible staff and EFDAs will make your job nearly stress free. Most of our dentists are working/potential mothers that have unique needs. It is a priority to create a schedule that accommodates your children’s activities or be home when they are sick. Enjoy daily guaranteed pay while increasing your production. We are a private, non-corporate practice where our dentists earn a highly competitive wage. For additional questions, feel free to reach out to Brandy @ 970-596-8085 or email email@example.com. She can discuss our customizable benefits package that would fit your needs. This can include signing bonuses, moving exp, maternity pay, health, and CEs.
Dentist for Rapidly Growing FQHC!
Description: Under the direction of the Dental Director, and as part of a team-based health care delivery model, provides clinical dental services in a fast-paced community health care setting. Provides diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity in a competent and accurate manner. Ensures operational excellence in the delivery of all dental treatment including restorative dentistry in adults and children, fixed and removable prosthodontics, uncomplicated endodontics, and minor oral surgery.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
• Increase patient well-being through the accurate and timely diagnosis and delivery of high quality dental treatment. Ensure the delivery of competent, accurate, dental care and treatment to all patients as assigned.
• Provide leadership and direction to other dental clinic staff. Effect overall clinic results. Meet or exceed all measurable standards of care, including overall clinical, quality, and productivity goals.
• Ensure accuracy, efficiency, and appropriate confidentiality with patient charting and related recordkeeping and administrative functions as assigned.
• Diagnose and treat emergency dental situations such as toothaches, fractured teeth/restorations, dentofacial trauma
• Develop treatment plans in conjunction with patients, coordinating all necessary referrals for complex endodontic, surgical, and/or advanced care in uncooperative pediatric patients.
• Uphold a level of comfort with composite and amalgam restorations, single canal root canal therapy, extraction of erupted teeth, uncomplicated fixed and removable prosthodontics.
• Attend dental provider and organizational meetings
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Graduate of an accredited dental school (DDS or DMD degree) and maintenance of Kansas state dental licensure required.
• CPR certification required.
• Occasional evening and weekend availability is required.
• Demonstrate a high level of problem-solving skill. Demonstrate the ability to make critical patient care decisions supported by professional knowledge and critical data-based decision making. Effectively manage difficult patient/customer situations
• Provide personal direction, leadership and coaching to staff. Effectively manage conflict, promote change and growth, and inspire the development of a highly effective team.
• Develop rapport with patients and their families, community and other health/dental care personnel.
• Effectively and professionally communicate with individuals; prepare and present information in oral and written formats.
• Work successfully within team environment and collaborate with other professional staff.
• Possess superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate the ability to recognize, understand, and appreciate the value of cultural diversity. Demonstrate social and cultural sensitivity appropriate to ethnically and economically diverse patients and staff.
• Uphold and conduct oneself in a manner consistent with the organization’s values, mission, policies, and expectations.
Contact: Dr. Anthony Jimenez
General Dentist Opportunity - Wichita KS - Growth Opportunities Available!
Description: We are seeking a full-time general dentist to join our practice in Wichita, KS.
We are looking for an energetic, competent, quality-minded, hard-working and motivated person to join our team. We offer a competitive package that includes collection bonuses, significant schedule flexibility, and a significant CE stipend. Our busy practice offers comprehensive family dentistry in a comfortable, friendly setting.
• Competitive Base Pay plus Bonuses (realistic opportunity to earn $200K++)
• Sign-on Bonus Available!
• Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy – we encourage you to practice your way and learn and grow with a paid CE stipend
• Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance
• Highly Skilled and Experienced Staff
• iTero Scanner and key technology available
• Established and Rapidly Growing Patient Base
• Clean, Fully Digital Operatories
• Implant / Surgery / Cosmetic / Other Chairside Mentoring Available Requirements: • DDS or DMD
• Excellent Customer and People skills
• Motivated / Driven
• Full-Time Available and Part-Time Opportunities Can be Arranged
Contact: Dr. Maxwell White
Seeking General Dentist – Salina, KS
Amazing opportunity for a solo doctor or multiple-doctor practice in vibrant Salina, KS (salinakansas.org). We are a family-owned group of practices based out of KS.
If you are seeking a high income, flexibility, mentorship, great benefits, paid CE, and fantastic earning potential, pathway to ownership.. our group could be an excellent opportunity for you.
The position is for a dentist interested in practicing in all facets of general dentistry on a wide variety of patients with consistent patient volume. You can have it all! We provide exceptional support to our dentists and his/her teams which creates a patient-centered focus environment.
We are looking for a motivated and friendly dentist to take great care of patients and be a part of a winning team!
Procedures completed at practice include implants, crown & bridge, removables, fillings, extractions, endo, Invisalign, and more. Not Invisalign certified or implant trained? We offer free training and certification for you!
• Sign on Bonus Available
• Leader in the practice: Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
• Modern practice with modern equipment
• Patient Focus: Established and Growing Patient Foundation
• Benefits Offered: 100% Paid Malpractice Insurance, 100% Paid Disability Insurance, Continuing Education stipend, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, and more!
Mentorship and Lifelong Learning: Study Clubs, Chair-side Mentoring, Implant training and mentorship, Invisalign certification, ITero digital impression training, and more.
Interested in learning more? Apply now - see contact information below.
Contact: Brandon Gary
Associate Opportunity Leading to Buy-out SE Kansas
Description: This highly successful doctor would like to share his amazing surgical and sedation techniques. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills while making a great income! Specialty procedures include implants, grafting, endo and 3rd molars. 4 Ops total--2 doctor, 2 hygiene; practice open 4 days/week. Income potential $155,000 the first year.
Contact: Ms. Kathy Johnson
Associate Opportunity in Pittsburg KS Area
Description: Busy SE Kansas practice near KC and Joplin Metro. Beautiful, modern practice provides mentoring opportunity. Four days/week restorative dentist needed so that owner can work toward exclusively providing orthodontic treatment. Guaranteed salary and opportunity to earn even more via collections percentage. Great opportunity for learning while earning!
Contact: Ms. Kathy Johnson
Seeking an associate dentist- Wichita, KS
Description: KANSAS- Wichita. Looking for a general dentist with a strong work ethic, a team player, someone willing to learn and perform routine general dentistry procedures along with mentorship. Awesome team, great benefits, compensation ranges between $150,000 - $200,000. Please email your application to Dr. Wakim at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 316-993-0259.
Description: In search of orthodontist, part time leading to full time, to build ortho practice within a large 2 provider fast growing pediatric practice in Leavenworth, KS. Little Chompers Pediatric Dentistry is a small group practice with a vision to Bless Children, Educate Parents and Eliminate Caries. Currently practice is referring out all orthodontic procedures. Future of the practice includes creating additional locations in the greater Kansas City area within the next year. Options for ownership available for right individual who shares principles and vision of the group. Opportunity open immediately.
Contact: Dr. Rob Kiser
Full Time Dentist (Sign on Bonus)
Dr. Matt Draper and Dr. Ramit Joshi at Central Avenue Dental in Kansas City Kansas are looking for a General Dentist to join their team. With an established presence in the community, built-in patient base, and high earning potential We see over 150 new patients a month. We crafted an experience with your professional fulfillment in mind! We will work with you to create a job schedule that will meet your family’s needs. We take pride in offering comprehensive treatment while emphasizing comfort and accessibility to all. Benefits & Perks: • We have onsite mentoring available in all aspects of dentistry • 401K, Annual Retreat, Variety of CE course coverage • Comprehensive patient treatment and 100% clinical autonomy • Path to future ownership and buy-in opportunities • Onsite clinical mentoring • Excellent Pay (20-25 K month)• Relocation Bonus • Sign on Bonus. • New grads encouraged to apply • Please call Anthony Nelson.
Contact: Anthony Nelson
Seeking Associate Dentist - Topeka, KS
At Michel Dental, we strive to offer the Silver Lake and Topeka area families the highest quality dental services. Our goal is to provide patients with the right dental solutions by inviting them to become active participants in their treatment planning. We focus on oral health education so patients always understand their treatment options and can make informed decisions. We offer a wide range of dental services including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry for patients of all ages. Our comfortable practices and friendly team put patients at ease from the moment they walk through the door.
Our office is seeking a full-time dentist that is highly motivated, a team player, with a positive attitude who is dedicated, reliable and professional. This is a position that has mentorship opportunities available. Salary of $120,000 minimum with no maximum.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• 1+ years of experience: or GPR
• DMD or DDS from an accredited University and active Kansas State Dental Board license in good standing
• CPR certified
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: From $120,000.00 per year
Contact: Dr. Michael Michel
Seeking Associate Dentists - Wichita, KS and Other Locations
Description: Now is the time to join our established and growing dental practice with prosthetics lab on site in Wichita, KS.
You will have opportunity to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today! You’ve invested the time to become a great dentist, now let us help you take your career further with more opportunity and excellent clinical leadership.
In working with our practice, you will have the autonomy to provide your patients the care they deserve. In addition, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to earn an excellent income and have great work-life balance without the worries of running a practice.
If the buzz of the city doesn't fit your style, we have additional opportunities in Moundridge and St. Marys, KS.
Interested, qualified candidates should submit a cover letter with resume to Teresa Homeyer at email@example.com or fax to 785-456-6520, Attn: Teresa.
Associate Dentist Opening - Topeka, KS
Description: We are looking for an Associate Dentist to join our growing practice! At Topeka Dental Clinic, our mission is to improve the health and well-being of children through education and by providing quality and accessible dental care to the underserved.
We have a team of professionals including pediatric and general dentists, hygienists, assistants, and support staff who realize that each patient has his or her own unique needs and strive to ensure they receive care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform a full range of dental treatment procedures as dictated by general or pediatric specialty area according to the ADA and AAPD guidelines and must be able to ensure appropriate dental health standards and practices are maintained for all patients.
A DDS or DMD degree from an accredited program by the ADA or equivalent is required. Must have or be eligible to obtain a Kansas Dental License.
Benefit Package Includes: (but not limited to)
Medical, Vision & Dental
STD & LTD
401k w/Company Match
PTO & 8 Paid Holidays
Contact: Tiffany Ervin