Firm Seeking General Dentists and Specialists - Various KS Locations
Description: Hunter & Spence is currently seeking full-time and part-time associate dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, pediatric dentists, oral surgeons, and anesthesiologists for the practices we support in Kansas!
We are looking for talented dentists who are interested in making a difference in the communities we serve while maintaining a healthy work/life balance with flexible scheduling options.
We offer growth and development through mentoring, leadership, and practice ownership opportunities. In addition, we offer competitive compensation packages.
We may also offer student loan repayment, sign-on bonuses, relocation, 401K, paid time off, health insurance and license and CE reimbursements. We may also provide Visa and Green Card sponsorship.
Contact: Edolia Wright
Seeking Dentist for Military Clinic - Fort Leavenworth, KS
Description: Seeking general dentist for military clinic at Fort Leavenworth, KS.
• Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues using dental instruments, dental radiographs, and other diagnostic instruments.
• Provides general dentistry procedures to include simple and complex restorations using approved restorative materials.
• Examines, diagnoses, and treats periodontal structures and diseases
• Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of the dental pulp and other dental tissues affecting the vitality of teeth and establishes treatment plan.
• Treats exposure of the dental pulp by pulp capping or removal of the dental pulp from the pulp chamber and root canal.
• Examines, diagnoses, and provides fixed and removable prosthetic procedures as approved by the local credentials committee.
• Examines, diagnoses and treats specific teeth for extraction and/or surgical removal as approved by the local credentials committee.
• Prescribes medications, enters workload into workload data reporting system, and consults with and refers patients to appropriate specialists when necessary
• Conducts oral health counseling, tobacco cessation counseling, and diet counseling.
• Examines, diagnoses and treats other conditions of the oral cavity as approved by the local credentials committee.
• 1-2 years experience
• Licensed to practice dentistry in Kansas
• CPR/BLS certification required
• Must pass an online background check
• Must complete a pre-placement credentialing packet
Contact: Danielle Fosbury
Mission-Oriented Practice Seeking Associate Dentist - Wichita, KS
Description: Large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking an associate dentist.
As an associate dentist, you will be changing the lives of children and adults who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
• The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days, and other community outreach initiatives • Competitive compensation with the top half of dentists earning more than $220,000 per year
• Sign-on, relocation and student loan assistance packages are available in many locations
• Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k) • Retirement Savings Plan with company match
• Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
• Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
• Growth and development through mentoring, leadership and practice ownership opportunities
• VISA and green card sponsorship available
Contact: Chris Robertson
Seeking General Dentist - Prairie Village, KS
Description: Have you considered working for a great dental group and making at least $100,000 part-time or at least $200,000 full-time?
We invite you to add to the variety of your experience in the dental field by working with our team at Emergency Dental of Kansas City!
We have a thriving practice at 3700 W 83rd St, Ste 111 in Prairie Village, KS and are looking for highly committed and skilled dentists to match our busy practice. We are group practice that has a presence in the Kansas/Missouri area.
We give you the opportunity to practice your brand of dentistry with the benefit of collaboration with other dentists. We offer the most updated technology, digital and intra oral camera technology for comprehensive diagnosing.
We offer a great compensation and benefit package. Schedules are flexible with available evening and weekend hours in an updated, technology-driven practice.
Contact: Jared Derr, Recruiting Coordinator
Seeking General Dentist - Wichita, KS
Description: Dr. Alex Sharifian, Owner of Marketplace Dentistry, is currently looking for a full-time general dentist to add to his successful and growing practice in Wichita, KS.
This office is fully digitized and equipped with SiroLaser, CEREC® CAD/CAM, intraoral cameras, VELscope®, and digital X-rays.
Dr. Sharifian offers:
• Competitive earning potential, with no earning cap.
• Benefits, including: Medial, Dental, Vision, 401K
• Dr. Sharifian pays all lab and supply fees, malpractice insurance, and any CE credits taken through the PDS institute®
• Mentorship and training
• Great working environment, with a fun, friendly, and supportive team
To apply online, please visit the Pacific Dental Services web site.
Great Dentist Wanted (Hiring Bonus Included!) - Wichita, KS and Derby, KS
Midwest Dental supports great local dentists across the United States. Our culture of joy sets us apart from other dental organizations. Joy leads to better care, better ideas and better outcomes. It creates wonderful patient experiences and rewarding careers.
Whether you are fresh out of school looking for your first experience, a seasoned veteran looking for a change, or anywhere in-between, we match you with practice opportunities that meet your long-term goals while providing you with support along the way.
GREAT BENEFITS FOR GREAT DENTISTS:
• Signing Bonus
• Guaranteed Salary
• Profit Sharing
• Work/Life Balance
• Practice Leadership
• Enhanced Learning
• Administrative Support
SIGNING BONUS: With a signing bonus up to $30,000, a guaranteed salary and excellent benefits, you'll have the earnings potential of a traditional solo practice, but without the risk and extra headaches.
LIFELONG LEARNING: From new graduates to seasoned professionals, we provide tailored education opportunities. Through internal and external channels, you will have access to industry-leading experts and advanced training.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Life's too short to be stuck in the office after hours buried in paperwork. Focus on dentistry while we handle HR, Payroll, Marketing, Billing and Operations. We give you more time to enjoy your family, friends, and everything else you like to do.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required.
Contact: Kayla Waller
Seeking Dentist to Join FQHC Practice - Salina, KS
Description: Salina Family Healthcare Center is searching for a dentist to join our dental practice!
Be a part of our integrated health care team. Our federally qualified health center also houses a medical clinic, family medicine residency program, in-house pharmacy, behavioral health, and lab and x-ray services.
No production goals or patient volume requirements! Our focus is on patient education and high quality dental care. Work life balance is a must! We offer 208 hours of paid time off a year and 9 paid holidays, no call, and a 4 and a half day work week.
Benefits include include a sign-on bonus, competitive salary, health and dental insurance, an annual $3,500 continuing education allowance, full FTCA malpractice coverage, and a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
View the full job description and apply online at salinahealth.org.
For questions, contact Cassidy Maples, Human Resources Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking Associate Dentist - McPherson, KS
Description: Busy general dentistry practice in a wonderful community looking to hire an associate dentist. Only an hour from Wichita, McPherson has great schools and is an awesome place to raise a family.
We have a fully digital office with modern technology and equipment, well established systems in place, and no need to build a practice, as the patient base is very well established. Comprehensive care provided.
Competitive base pay with monthly bonus paid on production. Buy in opportunity available in the future if desired. Our staff is amazing; we love our patients and treat them like family. Great for a compassionate dentist excited about the local community.
Check out or website at mcphersondentist.com. Email resume and/or contact information to email@example.com.
Sterling Dental Seeking Dentists to Improve Oral Health of Nursing Home Residents - Salina/Wichita Area
Description: New Horizons Dental Practice Management, in partnership with Sterling Dental of North America, LLC, one of the largest mobile dental companies in Kansas, is looking for dentists with a calling to use their talents to improve the oral health of nursing home residents.
We will work with your current schedule (as little as 2 days/month), provide all equipment and supplies, as well as supply a car and assistant. With a competitive day rate, you do the dentistry, we do the rest!
This is the perfect opportunity for a dentist who is interested in earning additional income (with no overhead/capital outlay required) while focusing on clinical care for a growing elderly population.
• We take pride in our ability to coordinate much needed oral care in the comfort of our patients' familiar surroundings.
• This opportunity is also perfect for retired or semi-retired doctors to serve the community and create additional income.
• We take care of all the billing, scheduling, and paperwork.
• Work as little as one day per month, or as much as 2 days per week!
• We compensate our providers with a competitive daily rate and will work with your current schedule.
This is an excellent way to:
• Supplement your income - $750 per day
• Increase the client base for an existing practice
• Grow client base for a new practice
“My experience with mobile dentistry in nursing homes has been very rewarding and has allowed me to earn extra income during days that my office is closed. The need for this service continues to grow with the aging population in our Kansas communities. I would welcome the opportunity to visit with you more about my positive experience and working with the New Horizons Dental Practice Management group and Sterling Dental.”
Dr. Xuyen Doan, DDS
Hillside Family Dentistry – Wichita, KS
Contact: Diane Mann
Seeking General Dentist - Johnson County, KS
We have a unique opportunity for a general dentist in our Johnson County office. Over $200K + per year!
Are you seeking flexibility, mentorship, great benefits, paid CE, and fantastic earning potential? We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated dentist to join our company.
The position is for a dentist interested in practicing in all facets of general dentistry on a wide variety of patients with consistent patient volume. You can have it all! We provide exceptional support to our dentists and his/her teams which creates a patient-centered focus environment.
We are looking for a motivated dentist (either a new graduate or a seasoned professional) to take great care of patients and be a part of a winning team!
Procedures completed at practice include implants, crown & bridge, removables, fillings, extractions, endo, Invisalign, and more. Not Invisalign certified or implant trained? We offer free training and certification for you!
• Sign on Bonus: Up to $10,000
• Highly Compensated positions: $200K+ first year
• Leader in the practice: Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
• Modern practices with modern equipment
• Patient Focus: Established and Growing Patient Foundation
• Partnership Opportunities!
• Benefits Offered: 100% Paid Malpractice Insurance, 100% Paid Disability Insurance, Continuing Education stipend, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, and more!
Mentorship and Lifelong Learning: Study Clubs, Chair-side Mentoring, Implant training and mentorship, Invisalign certification, ITero digital impression training, and more.
Interested in learning more? Apply now see contact information below.
Contact: Brandon Gary
Seeking Associate Dentist, Potential Future Partnership - Lawrence, KS
Description: This is an exciting time! Enhance Dental Care, Dr. Moriarty, and his team are seeking an associate with future potential partnership.
Our expansion, including a new building, will allow us to reach our potential and continue to provide exceptional care to our patients.
Enhance Dental Care is a busy, multi-disciplinary practice with the latest in technology. We are able to provide comprehensive care to our patients with a team that gives the necessary support on guidance along the way.
Check out our web site at enhancedentallawrence.com to find out more about us!
If you think this is a potential fit for you, give us a call at 785-832-2882.
Seeking Energetic, Full-Time Pediatric Specialist - Leavenworth, KS
Description: Little Chompers Pediatric Dentistry is seeking a pediatric specialist eager to work on children ages 2-18 years. We are in search of a friendly, energetic and skilled children’s dentist to work 4 days a week.
At Little Chompers we use three guiding principles to operate our practice.
Bless children in our community. We deliver dental care to all children in our community.
Education is essential in our interaction with parents and we commit to be partners in advocating dental health in the community.
Eliminating disease. We believe in the highest standard of care for every patient and treatment is not dictated by fee schedules or mandated production targets.
Contact: Dr. Robinson Kiser
Seeking Associate Dentist, Option for Partnership - Roeland Park, KS
Description: General dental practice seeking a licensed general dentist to join our busy and upbeat practice in Roeland Park!
Candidates must be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, be able to work well with other doctors, and have fantastic chair-side manner. We have experienced dentists available to mentor you into becoming a great dentist, surgeon, and, if you become a partner, a successful business-owner!
We have beautiful a beautiful, newer office in Roeland Park that has a fantastic patient flow. Our doctors want and appreciate the balance of a great practice, career, flexibility, and income! Our offices are independently owned, use digital x-rays and Dentrix software, and are chart-less!
Pay and salary will depend on whether you join us a partner or as an associate; we have doctors who started as associates and transitioned into oartners/Owners. Associates are paid based on percentage of collections. Owner doctors average over $350,000 per year working approximately 33 hours per week; they love the flexibility of our schedule and long weekends every month!
Please e-mail to set up a time to discuss this opportunity further.
Contact: Dr. Michael Gioia
Seeking Associate Dentist - Lawrence, KS
Description: Dr. Anjali Doshi, Owner of West Lawrence Dentistry, is currently looking for a full-time associate dentist to add to his successful and growing practice in Lawrence, KS.
This office is fully digitized and equipped with SiroLaser, CEREC® CAD/CAM, intraoral cameras, VELscope®, and digital X-rays.
Dr. Doshi offers:
• $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
• Competitive earning potential, with no earning cap.
• Benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
• Dr. Doshi pays all lab & supply fees, malpractice insurance, and any CE credits taken through the PDS Institute®
• Mentorship and training
• Great working environment, with a fun, friendly, and supportive team.
Click here to apply directly online.
Seeking Associate Dentist - Wichita, KS
Description: Looking for an energetic associate to take over for a dentist moving away. High end, established practice in Northeast Wichita.
We mill out CEREC restorations daily. We have digital xrays, intraoral cameras, diode laser, digital panelipse/tomo/CBCT machine, etc. If you want it, we got it!
Perfect location and amazing work environment. This could be your forever dental home!
Contact: Dr. Carissa Gill
General Dentist Opportunity - Wichita, KS
Description: Senior Dental Care is seeking a part-time (1-2 days/week) per diem dentist for Wichita, KS and surrounding areas including Hutchinson, Salina, Ark City, Dodge City, and the Kansas City Metro to provide on-site dental care to residents in local nursing homes. The dentist must be willing to travel to cover a 2-3 hour radius.
• The equipment is portable and transported to the facility.
• We provide a certified dental assistant who meets the dentist on-site and brings the equipment and supplies.
• All mileage is reimbursed.
Required for the Position:
• Kansas Dental License
• A genuine strive for excellence
• Willingness to travel within a 2-3 hour radius from home.
Please visit myseniordentalcare.com to learn more about who we are, what we do, and why you should be a part of our growing team!
Contact: Shelley Maurer
Part-Time Oral Surgeon Opportunity - Lenexa, KS
Description: Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry.
We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
• Teamwork in the patients best interest
• Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
• New patients assigned equally on rotation basis
• Your patients stay with you
• Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Short and long term disability 401K and additional pre-tax saving plan
• Life insurance
• Malpractice insurance
• Continuing education credits
• Additional CE credits, partial license, and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
• Oral Surgery Residency Certificate
• Accredited Dental School Graduate
• Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
• Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
To apply please send you resume to Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Erica Roy
Seeking an Associate Dentist to Join Our Team of Rock Stars - Wichita, KS
Description: Do you want to invest in yourself and learn to think like an owner doctor? We offer a compelling experience with the knowledge and skills to create a thriving private dental practice with the competitive starting rate of $1,000/day. Residency or previous dental experience will earn more.
Wichita Family Dental is a two-location practice. Learn to build your confidence and determination by treating patients referred to our practice by friends and family who appreciate our extraordinary customer service and convenient hours. Our motto is, “Call Us Today, We’ll See You Today. Guaranteed.”
At our practice, you will learn to help others and develop trusting relationships. This is key to the growth and opportunities we can share with you. We have phenomenal staff members, including a private chef who will prepare daily, nutritious meals and snacks for you. We will rock your dental world AND keep you fit in our state-of-the art gym with 20 commercial-grade machines.
We feel continual learning opportunities are essential in our clinical growth. Our doctors engage daily in mentorship, discussion, and training in diagnosis, treatment planning, implants, oral surgery, prosthodontics, traditional orthodontics, Invisalign, endodontics, platelet-rich plasma, A1C testing, periodontics, and restorative dentistry supplemented by extensive training with:
• Galileos Cone Beam Scan
• Intraoral Cameras
• All Digital Radiographs
• Air Abrasion
• iTero Digital Impressions
• Paperless Office
• Cerec Zirconia Milling Units
• In-Office Lab for Orthodontics and Prosthetics
• Three-Dimensional Printing
• Same-Day Crowns, Dentures, Appliances, and Repair
Professional staff highly trained in practice management that will share knowledge involving:
• OSHA and HIPAA Compliance
• Tax Saving Strategies
• IRS Compliance
• Insurance and Coding
• Billing and Collections
• Alternative Patient Financing
• Payroll and Timekeeping
• Dentrix and Dolphin Dental Software
• Call Center Scheduling and Customer Service
• Dental Equipment Maintenance and Repairs
• Human Resources and Health Insurance
• Hygiene Recall and Reactivation Systems
• Marketing and Community outreach
We will teach you how to think like a business owner and practice skillfully while enjoying and making the very best of each day as it comes along. You can feel confident in being able to pay off your student loans and enjoy a 4-day work week.
Our doctors come to work on time, dressed neatly with pride in their appearance. They take the time to develop and maintain relationships with our patients and treat them with the same kindness and gentleness that you would treat your favorite family members. From day one, they bring fresh ideas to the practice and invigorate both staff and patients with their energy and enthusiasm. They devote their working day to their dental craft and have laser focus on their patients.
We are always excited to hear new ideas that push the envelope in the service of our patients! Call Dr. Chuck Pierson on his cell phone today at 316-680-8000 or email email@example.com and jump start your career.
Seeking Associate Dentist, Ownership Possible - Topeka, KS
Description: Growing practice is seeking full-time associate dentist. Mentorship available, ownership possible.
Our Mission is to provide quality, cutting edge dentistry in a caring environment for patients who value their health and smile. We approach each day full of joy, grateful for each other and our patients. We value our time and our patient’s time. We are respectful of each other. We are here to listen, meet and exceed your expectations.
Position Requirements: We are looking to hire an associate dentist dedicated to our mission for 4 days per week. We provide comprehensive general dentistry procedures, including but not limited to endodontics, periodontal therapy, cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures, Invisalign, and dental sleep medicine.
Learn more about us at heathfamilydentistrytopeka.com or call 785-232-8030.
Seeking General Dentist - Garden City, KS
Description: Main and Palmer Family Dentistry, located in Garden City, KS, is a private, growing, family practice currently searching for an additional full-time dentist.
Our team is looking for a dentist who is ready to deliver high quality, compassionate care to our well established, loyal patient base. We are pleased to provide access to the latest technology in a fully digital office including CEREC and CBCT.
Joining our private practice includes supportive and skilled team members in a positive and friendly work environment. Our practice values integrity, and strives to provide our patients and community the care they deserve.
Generous competitive salary including medical, 401K, signing bonus, continuing education allowance, and the potential for future partnership.
If you would like addition information please call, text, or email Dr. Jay Main at 620-278-6121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.