Seeking Office Manager - Topeka, Lawrence, and Emporia, KS
Description: As an Office Administrator, you’ll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From our best-in-class learning and development programs, our commitment of promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you’ll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but help people.
Job Summary: When you join our dental practice, you will participate in training and support events to grow your skills, where you’ll gain business and leadership knowledge designed to help you become successful. Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless as we continue to add additional private practice locations. Our mission is to give our patients the best dental care offered anywhere. Office administrators who join us work for a licensed dentist where they lead the non-clinical needs of the practice and focus on giving our patients a professional and caring experience. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of our patients and those you work with. You will also be mentored by our practice management specialist who has over 29 years of experience operating successful private dental practices.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Patient Management – ensure the patients are appropriately seen and treated in a professional, timely, and competent manner. Areas of responsibility include: patient contact, setting, confirming, modifying appointments; financial arrangements, billing, collections on current and delinquent accounts; records; and insurance.
• Office Procedures – Organize and establish methods and procedures that will enable each staff member to carry out their assigned duties as smoothly and effectively as possible.
• Production – Meet with the management team to discuss, evaluate, and plan for the welfare of the practice. Stay aware and competent on daily activities that need to be achieved so that practice goals can be successfully accomplished.
• Treatment Coordinator – Pull and file all the records for each day’s schedule, or print route slips if all records are digital, see appointment hours are completely filled according to daily goals, in accordance with appointment scheduling rules, ensure all HIPPA requirements are followed, process referral/follow-up of patients to specialists, collect monies due by patient, phone and follow recall appointment policy and procedures, and complete all other duties management team assigns.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• 2-5 years’ experience in a dental management or office admin environment, some combination of management and patient education experience is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
• Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceeds goals, and maximize opportunities.
• Demonstrate the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications, dental software and other office related products preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
Compensation: $14 to $23 an hour (DOE)
Contact: JD Deines