Seeking Dental Hygienist & Team Player - Shawnee, KS
Description: Amazing opportunity for a hygienist to join our team! If you are a hygienist with at least three years of experience, and looking to partner with a successful, already established and privately-owned growing practice, look no further!
We have a highly trained team who are ready to help you become established and successful. We are also offering to pay for your training to get your laser assisted periodontal certification! You must be outgoing, eager to learn, and have excellent communication skills.
The hygienist we want to add to our team must be able to:
1. Provide the patient with a thorough prophylaxis and to determine and treat the periodontal condition of the patient.
2. Increase the patient's awareness of any negative conditions and uncompleted dental work that is evident by using diagrams and educating the patient through instruction of proper brushing and flossing techniques.
3. Take excellent x-rays.
4. Take coaching from the doctors, other hygienists, and office manager.
5. Adopt systems already in place.
6. Able to do assisted hygiene now or in the near future after training.
7. Address any items immediately with factual communication and solve problems by looking for a win/win when dealing with patients and team members.
8. Always be willing to jump in and help if you do not have a patient.
9. Be detail oriented and have a positive outlook.
The annual pay for this position can range from $70-$90,000. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to find out more about, please send us your resume and salary requirements. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Contact: Catherine Manroe