Seeking Dental Office Front Desk Coordinator - Lenexa, KS
Description: Seeking enthusiastic, talented, experienced individual with a full time positive attitude and professional appearance.
Must have, and always use, excellent communication skills with patients and co-workers to accomplish goals and maintain a positive upbeat atmosphere throughout the office. This position is for our front office.
You will be directly responsible for overseeing the timely health of all insurance related duties. Must have thorough knowledge of all aspects of dental insurance. Familiar with systems to follow-up and work insurance aging report. Clearly communicate treatment plans, treatment options, sequence of treatment, help patients best use and understanding of their insurance for treatment plan presentation and scheduling for productivity.
Dentrix experience preferred.
We have a very established family practice, take pride in what we do, while emphasizing patient care and service. Our team strives to keep a positive upbeat atmosphere throughout the office. We appreciate the longevity of several team members and would like to think you have plans for the same!
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Dental School Faculty Practice Front Desk Administrator - Position #37356
UMKC School of Dentistry is seeking an experienced and self-motivated individual to work as Front Desk Administrator in our Dental Faculty Practice Clinic.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, a friendly, positive demeanor, outstanding organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Greet customers, issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers and explain benefit coverage to patient
• Verify insurance coverage; compute patient benefits, and compile itemized bills
• Answer patient questions regarding billing statements and insurance coverage
• Work with insurance companies on unpaid insurance claims to obtain settlement of claim
• Prepare forms outlining dental expenses for governmental, welfare, and other agencies paying for specified patients
• Record insurance payments and close out file when paid in full, and prepare unpaid claims for transfer to collection agencies
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits, compute and record totals of transactions
• Assist management in preparation of budgets, policies, or work standards
• Schedule patients when needed and ensure clinical assistants are scheduled appropriately with doctors
• Manage the unscheduled treatment lists to make sure all patients needing treatment are scheduled and provider’s schedules are booked efficiently
• Oversee the ordering and inventory of dental supplies for the faculty practice
• Helping to manage and delegate duties to the office support assistants working on your team
Minimum Qualifications: An Associate’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 2 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary.
• Proficiency with Dentrix Practice Management Software
• Knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures and at least two years’ experience working in a Dental or Medical office
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to make decisions independently, solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions
• Strong desire to succeed, exceeds goals, and maximizes opportunities
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients
• Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs and proficient with Microsoft Office business applications
• Must be adaptable and flexible in an environment that is subject to frequent change
Please apply directly at: www.umkc.edu and click the Jobs link >> Staff Positions >> View Jobs >> View Latest Jobs >> Dental School Faculty Practice Front Desk Administrator, 37356.
Hygiene, Assistants, and Clerical Positions Available - Wichita, KS
Description: We're growing and hiring and we want to say THANKS to our elite and amazingly talented 70+ employees for making this possible!
We are in search of full-time registered dental hygienists, dental treatment assistants, and front office staff to join our team in helping care for our ever growing patient base.
Wichita Family Dental (WFD) is an established and growing private practice with over 70 employees and locations on the East and West side of Wichita. We are a fast-paced office offering comprehensive care to our patients with the best and newest technology.
Our practice strives to better the oral and overall health of our patients through education and overall treatment. With the motto, “Call today, we’ll see you today," it is important that our staff help patients receive the best possible care while accommodating them with extended and Saturday hours.
Our office is always ready and willing to embrace the newest treatment options and technologies, making this practice a place for you to continually grow and learn. This is an opportunity to gain further training in highly advanced technologies such as: Sirona Galileo’s scanning, I-tero scanning, Florida probe, intraoral and extra oral photography, and portable Nomad x-ray imaging.
We offer a wide variety of restorative and corrective treatment options which include endodontics, in house crown milling (Cerec) and restoration, 3 dimensional impression printer, implant placement as well as traditional orthodontics and Invisalign.
WFD is a high energy, team-oriented and professional work atmosphere, with employees who use an empathetic approach to set our patients at ease. If you feel this work environment would be motivational, educational and fun give us a call! Previous experience is encouraged, but not required, and we are willing to further train the right candidate.