We asked, and you answered!
View the top 10 reasons
to be a KDA member.
Membership dues are annual and based on a calendar year membership. Payment is due on January 1 each year. If dues are not paid in full, or an installment arrangement has not been established, members will stop receiving benefits as of March 31.
Your membership can be paid by:
- Check (full payment only);
- Credit card (full payment or installment options); or
- NEW for 2019: ACH direct withdrawal payments (full payment or installment options). An ACH (Automated Clearing House) payment is an electronic check that moves funds from the member’s bank account to the Kansas Dental Association’s bank account.
Online payments by credit card or ACH offer two choices of installment options:
- 4 equal installments (December 2018, January, February, and March 2019)
- 12 equal installments (December 2018-November 2019)
Auto Renew: Automatically renew your KDA membership each year. No more renewal letters, lapsed membership, missed payments, or loss of benefits.
In previous years, there were 2 voluntary line items on the statement – one line item for PAC (which included both KDPAC and ADPAC) and one for KDCF. For 2019, we have split the PAC billing into two line items – one for KDPAC of $150 and the other for ADPAC for $50. This results in 3 line items for the voluntary items and total $325 (as opposed to $275).
Learn more about installments, auto renew, ACH direct withdrawal payments, and voluntary donations by visiting Q&A About Membership Dues
Become a KDA Member
Membership in the KDA represents a powerful commitment on your part to a continued growth as a professional, an individual, and a dentist.
Now more than ever, professional growth and the growth of the profession are virtually inseparable. Your membership, and the financial support it creates, is critical to the effort taking place on your behalf.
Learn more about the benefits of membership is the KDA.
For membership information, please contact Jennifer Jones, KDA Director of Finance and Membership.