Join us on Thursday, September 2 in the George Brett Lounge to watch our Kansas City Royals take on the Central Division rival Cleveland Indians! Ticket price includes a buffet, snacks, soft drinks, and draft beer while watching the game from this luxurious private suite. Game time is set for 7:10 pm and the gates open at 5:10 pm.
The George Brett Lounge is located on the Loge Level and is the perfect combination of sitting in club seats and enjoying the luxuries of a private suite. You get the best of both worlds! Plus, the centrally located bar affords comfortable lounge seating and an inviting dining area with HD TVs. The lounge offers leather seats, coffee tables, sofas, and drink rails.
- Limited Tickets Available!
- Ticket price includes buffet, snacks, soft drinks, and draft beer.
- 20 tickets will be reserved for 4th year Kansas UMKC SOD students to give them an opportunity to network with Kansas dentists, so please consider sponsoring a dental student.
- Parking is NOT included. Parking pass MUST be purchased in advance and is $20.
- You MUST show your pass on the MLB Ballpark app on your phone at the tollgate for entry.
- Tickets will be mailed from the KDA office around August 9