Posted on Aug 21, 2013 in Uncategorized
What are the Top 5 stories you’ve viewed on our website this past week?
- Our Classified Ads are a great way to tell others in the dental profession about job openings and more. View more than a dozen ads available right now.
- The ADA is breaking down the Affordable Care Act through a series of Q&A’s.
- Handheld x-ray devices are becoming popular in dental practices. KDHE issued a notice to all dentists who may use or consider using these devices.
- The KDA District Meetings have begun, but eight more still are scheduled. The district meetings offer an opportunity for members to serve in various capacities on KDA committees and councils.
- A memorial service is scheduled for 10 AM on October 4th at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church for Dr. Gregory J. Partridge of Wichita.