Kansas City has been chosen as the location of the ADA 28th New Dentist Conference, which will be held July 17-19, 2014 at the Sheraton Hotel at Crown Center. From the heart of America and the center of Midwest hospitality, comes an event that delivers everything you’ve come to expect from the New Dentist Conference … and right in our own backyard!
Plan now for your 2014 ADA New Dentist Conference experience!
The conference offers up to 14 hours of top-notch continuing education, a full day of leadership development, the opening reception, breakfast and learn sessions, complimentary lunches and an awesome Friday night event at PBR Big Sky in the city’s famous Power & Light District all for just $375 for ADA member dentists ($75 for current UMKC dental students). Hands-on endo and implant workshops will also be held at UMKC School of Dentistry.
What can you expect? Here’s a preview of just some of the distinguished speakers:
• Dr. Roger Levin, How Better Business Systems Will Increase Production and Profit
• Dr. Mark Hyman, Take This Job and Love It!
• Dr. Ann Bynum, How To Hire, Fire, Inspire, and Rewire Your Team, Your Patients, and You!
• Dr. Diwakar Kinra, Workshop at UMKC: Basic Endodontics for the General Practitioner (note: this hands-on program has a small additional fee)
• Dr. George Bambara, Workshop at UMKC: Treatment Planning — Implants and Attachments (note: this hands-on program has a small additional fee)
Be sure to join the ADA New Dentist Committee for a full day of leadership development on July 17 including small group discussions with the ADA Board of Trustees. This is a great opportunity to build your network with ADA and New Dentist leaders from across the country.
Who should attend? You! This conference is geared to the new dentist, and there’s value for dental students and dental society staff.
Dental Students: Build your network with dentists who faced your challenges and came out as successes.
Dental Society Staff: Share your obstacles and successes with other society staff in an informal roundtable discussion and learn ways to enhance value for new dentists.
Enter by May 23, 2014 for a chance to win early-bird incentives:
• One complimentary registration to the 2014 New Dentist Conference
• Three nights lodging at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, July 17-19, 2014
• Two complimentary registrations to America’s Dental Meeting in San Antonio, October 9-12, 2014
• Three nights lodging at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk, October 9-12, 2014